Monday, February 4, 2008

hmmm...should I ?.....

Well that was really surprising. Fifteen years after laying down my camera, professionally, I suddenly realised how much I'd missed it. Cause of this? This shared exhibition that I'm doing with Jonathon Holt. Though it's not a big deal in the scheme of things, I really enjoyed putting together this one, with completely fresh images, and without being tied to what the Times and Telegraph want to see. However, just as I get back into a bit of fun photography, a large local company wants me to shoot all of their properties for a new brochure. Do I want to do this...I think so, but time will tell.

On the design side of things, I have to go off to London again shortly to see some more clients ..... the opening of a (part-time) studio down there has been discussed and discussed, but now it's time to make the decision.........

No comments: