Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm amazed .......

Well that was an education for me. Here's me, thinking that no one read my blog and it was just an opportunity to get some of the crap out of my head and ....... bingo! I've had a number of responses today from graphic designers and web people. Thanks for your responses, it will take us some time to look through them and get back to you, but we will be in touch.

Re. the 'cyber-squatters', wow! Didn't know there was anyone else out there with similar tales of woe, let alone the many that have been in touch re this particular problem. We'll keep you informed as the legal process progresses. Though it will probably take time it may be of use to you in your battles.

Thanks once again, and if you want to contact me you can at davexmachina@yahoo.co.uk instead of through the various sites at the bottom of the page.

No comments: