Friday, January 4, 2008

You should have seen him Rocket - Print him a ticket now!!!

Ahhh... It's boring ... The 'ethical' ones have struck again ..... Not content with cyber-squatting one of our domain names, they've started the old 'we've been bad-mouthed' routine. Get a grip! The only bad-mouthing has been by these ex-friends against myself and my studio partners. Shockingly poor form. Especially in light of the fact that they tried it on with some of my clients ... unsuccessfully, I might add, as my clients were on the phone immediately to me to tell me about this piece of nonsense.

I've let this whole thing go past me, without response, for over a year, but 2008 is the time for change! I'm starting a legal action against them for cyber-squatting, helped by one of the main government-funded business agencies. Check it out at www.rocket-print.com then look at the original www.rocket-print.co.uk. They're trying to make it look as if we're recommending or commenting on them......sad, yet funny.

In addition to this, they've constantly had a 'potshot' at us in blogs etc.

Wish I had the time to spare, like that... I'd go to the pub and relax for half an hour instead ......

My partner (life, not business) told me not to bother getting worked up, as companies that depend on slagging others off tend to be doing that due to fear, and I suppose, with our cheap prices, that's where it's coming from... just straight fear that we are beating their prices all the time

No comments: